Mainframe Learning Plans
A Mainframe Learning Plan provides individuals with a graphical, defined plan of learning activity that lays the foundations for technical competence in their z/OS job role. A Learning Plan guides and motivates personnel to undergo structured, targeted training and achieve significant skill and knowledge gains over the course of the training program.
What Does a Mainframe Learning Plan Do?
- Maps training to mainframe job role skill requirements
- Provides Managers with a structured mainframe training program for their entire workforce with little or no set-up needed
- Provides the individual with a structured training program they can manage themselves
- Provides the individual with a "big picture" of expected learning requirements
- Promotes higher course completions & better results
- Can be used as a tool during performance appraisals to identify ongoing learning
Interskill provides industry standard Learning Plans for 26 data center job roles. These define a complete year's educational requirements for each mainframe data center job role.
Sample Section of a Learning Plan:
Click image below to view the complete Learning Plan for "Operations Analyst z/OS"
Interskill offers two different options depending on how customized you need your mainframe learning plans to be. Both options are included in your license at no additional cost. It's all part of how we take care of our customers and partner with them to achieve the optimum mainframe education result.
Option 1 - Industry Standard Mainframe Learning Plans
Interskill has industry standard learning plans for every job role in your data center. With any license of our mainframe e-learning curriculum, we include this valuable resource to guide your team's plan to competency. Distribute them to all data center employees.
Option 2 - Customized Mainframe Learning Plan Tool
Your dedicated Interskill Learning Consultant is available to work with you to develop more sophisticated, more highly tailored mainframe learning plans to suit your specific needs.
AS WELL as the e-learning courses in your mainframe learning plan, you can now add any other learning resources you have available! To your mainframe learning plan, add:
- classroom courses
- Mainframe Presenter Series learning paths
- on the job training
- manuals, process and procedure documents, books, conferences ... you name it!
Speak with your Learning Consultant today and find out how we can tailor these Mainframe Learning Plans to your exact mainframe education needs.
Looking for more information about Mainframe Learning Plans and other products?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278.