Benefits of Assessments
- Provide measurable data showing skills learned and retained
- Determine a pre-training skill level benchmark and then compare to post training assessment results
- Enable ROI calculation on all training expenditure
- Let Managers know exactly what their people do and don't know
- Pinpoint team / individual knowledge gaps and strengths
- Measure effectiveness (ROI) of existing classroom courses
- Can be used for objective performance appraisals
- Can be used in the hiring process (more objective than a resume')
Mainframe Skills Assessments
Mainframe Skills Assessments provide the measurability so vital to an effective mainframe education solution.
Extensive banks of mainframe focused, scenario based questions enable an organization to accurately evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of their mainframe workforce. As any Mainframe IT Manager will readily agree, this sort of data is priceless! Click here to see a list of our Mainframe Skills Assessments.
Managers will analyze the data gathered to identify workforce or individual skill gaps, determine future training needs, measure the effectiveness of the training currently used and calculate ROI. This level of accurate, objective analysis of the mainframe workforce has never before been possible in the industry.
Students will use the assessment to benchmark their current skill levels on a topic. After they complete a series of training (any or all of classroom, e-learning, OJT, mentoring) on that topic, they will assess again and quantify their improvement in knowledge base and skill set.
- Questions will be either Core or Pool. Core questions will always be included in the assessment and a percentage of pool questions will be randomly selected.
- Over 90% of questions are new and do not appear in our courses.
- All questions will be randomized before being displayed to the user.
- Questions are weighted and scored according to importance. In a drag and drop question each correct answer may be awarded half a point while a correct answer in a simulation may be awarded two points.
- On average, each assessment will take between 45 and 75 minutes.
- All questions are based on job competencies.
Mainframe Skills Assessment questions are in a variety of types to truly challenge students and test their skills and knowledge with real world scenarios! (Click for larger image)
|Looking for more information about Interskill Learning Products?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278