This assessment tests your skills and knowledge in monitoring and controlling job activity using SDSF. It contains 45 questions that will take approximately one hour to complete, with the pass mark set at 70%.
The following Interskill course has been used as reference for this assessment:
- SDSF – Monitoring Job Activity Using SDSF 2.4
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Display, Manipulate, and Print Job Output 2.4
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for monitoring and managing batch activity and associated job output, using SDSF.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- Using various SDSF panels to display and monitor job activity
- Methods used to modify, control, and manage job workflow
- Using SDSF to display and modify output
- Controlling printer attributes and activity
The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, and drag and drop. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool of questions. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment.No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%.