This badge holder can outline the content of the organization’s business continuity plan and describe how a business impact analysis is used to determine criticality. They can also identify components of the data center’s disaster recovery plan and the attributes that make it successful, along with major resources and how they can be recovered in a disaster situation.
- DR – Ensuring Data Center Business Continuity
- DR – Data Center Disaster Recovery Planning
Total Estimated Hours: 8
Badge Skills Tags: Backup and Recovery Procedures, Business Continuity, Business Impact Analysis, Critical IT Resources, Data Center Management, Disaster Recovery, Hardware, Inventory, Hot Cold and Warm Sites, Incident Response Plan, ISO 22301, Service Level Agreements, Software Inventory
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.