This badge earner has experience with SQL code structure and syntax, and can efficiently create code to access, insert, sort, update, and delete Db2 database content. This individual can identify and resolve SQL errors, and diagnose and fix SQL performance-related issues.
- Databases – Introduction to SQL
- Databases – Advanced SQL
- Db2 – Introducing Db2
- Db2 – Optimize Db2 Application Performance v13
Estimated Duration: 17 Hours
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.