This certificate validates that the learner can access an IBM i system and is familiar with the IBM Navigator for i and 5250 interfaces. They can describe the core components of this system and can monitor, manage, and control workloads such as batch jobs and printing. This individual can explain the type of information that can be produced by IBM Query for i and can create both simple and advanced queries.
- IBM i – Fundamentals
- IBM i – Introduction to IBM i for System Operators
- IBM i – Monitoring and Managing IBM i Workloads
- Query – Database Basics and the Need for Query
- Query – Creating a Simple Query
- Query – Advanced Query Features and Management
- IBM i 7.4 System Operator – Interskill Advanced Certificate – Final Exam
Total estimated hours: 30
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.