This badge holder can create, alter, and delete database components such as table spaces, tables, and indexes, and can also define security, granting and revoking access to the database as need be. They can create stored procedures and user-defined functions, and explain how they can best be used. This person can also describe how communication to database servers is made available, and how database replication is performed.
- Databases – Introduction to Databases and Database Managers
- Databases – Database Manager Resources
- Databases – Database Communication
Total Estimated Hours: 12
Badge Skills Tags: Database, DBA, DBMS server, ETL, Indexes, Replication, Schemas, Stored procedures, Systems Programmer, Systems Administrator, Tables, Table Spaces, User-defined functions
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.