This badge earner can explain how data is stored and accessed in a mainframe environment, and the transaction capabilities in modern mainframe systems. The individual can identify common programming languages used on the mainframe, how Language Environment works, and the components that support batch job processing.
- IBM (z/OS) – Application Programming Basics 2.5
- IBM (z/OS) – Application Programming Environment Overview 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 7
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Assembler, C, C++, CICS, COBOL, Database Files, IBM MQ, IMS Transaction Manager, Java, JCL, JES2, Language Environment, PDS, PL/I, REXX, Python, SDSF, Sequential Data Sets, Systems Programmer, VSAM, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.