This badge holder can describe how RTO and RPO requirements are used to determine backup strategies that can be implemented in a data center. They can describe how a Geographically Dispersed Parallel Sysplex (GDPS) aids in the backup and recovery of data, and various configurations of this solution. This person can also describe how Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) provide cloud alternatives for disaster recovery.
- DR – Ensuring Data Center Business Continuity
- DR – Data Center Backup and Recovery Strategies
Total Estimated Hours: 8
Badge Skills Tags: Backup-as-a-Service, DFSMSrmm, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, Encryption, FlashCopy, GDPS, Recovery Time Objective, Recovery Point Objective, Systems, Programmer
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.