This badge holder can identify key storage technologies used in Data Centers and describe the role of the Storage Administrator in managing it. They can identify the components of common disk and tape systems and describe the pros and cons of each technology. The badge earner can also explain how virtual tape systems are integrated with other Data Center storage solutions.
- Storage – Introduction to Storage and Disk Systems z/OS 2.5
- Storage – Understanding Tape Storage z/OS 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 6
Badge Skills Tags: Linear Tape File System, RAID, SAS Drives, Flash Drives, Storage Administrator, Systems Programmer, Virtual Tape, Virtual Tape Server, z/OS, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.