This badge earner can monitor, manipulate and schedule batch jobs under the control of JES2.
- JES2 – Using JES2 Commands 2.5
- JES2 – Monitoring Jobs, Initiators, and Printers Using JES2 Commands 2.5
- JES2 – Managing Batch Processing in a JES2 Environment 2.5
- JES2 – Controlling JES2 Initiators and Printers 2.5
- JES2 – Concepts and Operation Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 14
Badge Skills Tags: Batch Jobs, Computer Operator, JES2, JES2 Commands, Operations Analyst, Senior Computer Operator, Systems Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.