This badge holder can determine when a batch program has abnormally ended, and resolve various types of batch problems. They can also perform a job restart and override statements as required.
- JCL (z/OS) – Running and Debugging JCL 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – Advanced – Tips and Tricks 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Problem Resolution Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 5
Badge Skills Tags: ABEND, Applications Programmer, Batch Processing, Computer Operator, Dumps, JCL, JCL Overrides, Job Restarts, Operations Analyst, Production Scheduler, Systems Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.