This badge holder can code basic JOB, EXEC and DD statements to create a batch job that will invoke a program. They can also define various types of input and output data sets within JCL and create SYSOUT data where required.
- JCL (z/OS) – Introduction to JCL 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – JOB and EXEC Statements 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – DD Statements and Data Sets 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – DD Statements and SYSOUT 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Concepts Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 14.5
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Batch Jobs, Batch Processing, Computer Operator, DD Statement, EXEC Statement, JCL, JCL Syntax, JOB Statement, Operations, Analyst, Production Scheduler, Programs, Systems Programmer, Tape Data Sets, z/OS 2.5, z/OS UNIX Files
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.