This badge earner can access SDSF and navigate through SDSF panels. They can filter SDSF screen data and configure SDSF screen formats to display relevant data. This person can also access the system log using SDSF and can locate and interpret data and messages displayed there.
- SDSF – Introduction and Basic Concepts 2.5
- SDSF – Working with SDSF Data 2.5
- SDSF – Concepts Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 7.5
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Computer Operator, Formatting SDSF Screens, Operations Analyst, Production Scheduler, SDSF, SDSF Filters, SYSLOG, Systems, Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.