This badge earner can display job activity, and modify job attributes using SDSF. They can describe the process of job initiation and perform job management tasks such as; starting and cancelling a job, determining job delays, and displaying job step activity. This person can also display and manipulate job output and printers.
- SDSF – Job Activity Basics 2.5
- SDSF – Controlling and Managing Jobs 2.5
- SDSF – Advanced Job Management and Monitoring 2.5
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Display and Control Job Output 2.5
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Display and Control Printers 2.5
- SDSF – Monitoring Job Activity Using SDSF Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 16
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Computer Operator, Job Output, Monitoring Jobs, Operations Analyst, Printers, Production Scheduler, SDSF, Systems Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.