This badge earner can allocate and create data sets using TSO commands and from this environment, log into ISPF. They are able to modify ISPF defaults and can configure multiple ISPF screens for their session.
- ISPF (z/OS) – TSO and ISPF Basics 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – Configuring ISPF for General Use 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – TSO/ISPF Concepts Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 7
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Computer Operator, Data Sets, ISPF, Operations Analyst, Production Scheduler, Systems Programmer, TSO, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.