This badge earner can describe the purpose of major components that comprise a z/OS 2.5 system and explain in detail how workloads are processed in this environment. In particular they can describe how Address Spaces are used to isolate work, the types of processor units that can be implemented and their purpose, and resource sharing that can be configured between CPUs.
- z/OS – Concepts 2.5
- z/OS – Managing and Processing z/OS Data 2.5
- z/Architecture – Processing Workloads 2.5
- z/Architecture – Memory, Address Spaces, and Virtual Storage 2.5
- z/OS – z/OS Concepts Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 17
Badge Skills Tags: Address Space, Computer Operator, Hiperspaces, I/O, JCL, Mainframe, Memory, Operations Analyst, Paging, Program Status Word, PR/SM, Swapping, Systems Programmer, Virtual Storage, Workload Manager, zIIP, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.