This badge earner can explain the system data sets that are required to support a z/OS 2.5 environment and the initialization process that uses these data sets and system parameters to enable it. The individual can explain the role of JES2 and its components and how work is processed.
- IBM (z/OS) – z/OS Systems Programming Basics 2.5
- IBM (z/OS) – z/OS System Initialization & Configuration for Sys Progs 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 7
Badge Skills Tags: IPL, JES2, Page Data Set, Spool, System Parameters, Systems Programmer, TCP/IP, Virtual Storage, VTAM, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.