The earner of this digital badge can describe how quantum computing has evolved and the general principles of its operation. They can explain the role of Qiskit in enabling Python code to be run on a quantum simulator or on real quantum computing hardware, and describe how they can contribute to Qiskit open-source projects. This person can also identify the work currently being performed by several organizations in creating quantum-safe algorithms.
- Expert video: Quantum – Easy Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Interskill eLearning Course: Quantum – Quantum Computing and Qiskit
- Expert video: Quantum – Installing Qiskit on IBM LinuxONE
Estimated Duration: 6.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.