This badge earner has a solid understanding of the capabilities of RACF and can perform tasks used to authenticate users, protect data sets from unauthorized access and use, and secure other mainframe resources. They can describe the types of digital certificates used in the IBM Z mainframe environment and how they can be created and managed. This person can also explain how RACF works with z/OS UNIX.
- Security – Introduction to Mainframe Security 2.5
- Cryptography – Pervasive Encryption z/OS 2.5
- RACF – Introduction 2.5
- RACF – Defining and Managing Users in RACF 2.5
- RACF – Managing RACF Groups and Administrative Authorities 2.5
- RACF – Protecting Data Sets Using RACF 2.5
- RACF – Protecting General Resources Using RACF 2.5
- RACF – Managing Digital Certificates 2.5
- RACF – RACF and z/OS UNIX 2.5
Estimated Duration: 29 Hours
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.