This badge earner can identify key aspects of z/OS security and the role of personnel in implementing, monitoring, and managing it. They can describe how data is encrypted and how pervasive encryption is integrated into the IBM Z mainframe environment. This person can explain how RACF is typically used, its importance and the types of resources it protects.
- Security – Introduction to Mainframe Security 2.5
- Cyptography – Pervasive Encryption z/OS 2.5
- RACF – Introduction 2.5
Estimated Duration: 9 Hours
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.