The earner of this digital badge can describe how REXX programs can benefit an organization, and best practices when creating a REXX program. They can create REXX code that performs simple and complex arithmetic calculations, and parse source data to create variables that REXX can work with.
- REXX – Fundamentals
- REXX – Coding and Execution Basics
- REXX – General REXX Instructions
Estimated Duration: 11 Hours
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.