Exam – IBM Mainframe Systems Operator Level II Certificate-Final Exam 2.4
This exam is designed for individuals looking for a career as a mainframe system operator.
Completion of the following Interskill courses and related certificate videos:
- ISPF (z/OS) – Managing Data Files and Definitions with ISPF/PDF 2.4
- ISPF (z/OS) – Maintaining Data in Files with the ISPF Editor 2.4
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Control Job Processing 2.4
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Display, Manipulate and Print Job Output 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – Advance JCL Data Set Use 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – Working with Procedures and Symbols 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – Controlling Job and Step Processing 2.4
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this exam.
This exam covers:
- ISPF utilities used to create, and manipulate data sets
- SDSF functions used to control and manipulate jobs and their output
- More advanced JCL concepts used in batch processing
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.4 level.
- Course Content