Exam – IBM Mainframe Systems Programmer Level I Certificate-Exam I 2.4
This exam is aimed at individuals at the beginning of their mainframe systems programmer career.
Completion of the following Interskill courses and related certificate videos:
- Introduction to the IBM Z Systems 2.4
- IBM Z Hardware Models 2.4
- IBM (z/OS) – Introduction to the IBM Enterprise Environment2.4
- IBM (z/OS) – z/OS Systems Programming Fundamentals2.4
- Parallel Sysplex – Fundamentals 2.4
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers:
- Mainframe Hardware and Software Components
- Mainframe Security Basics
- z/OS Initialization and System Configuration
- Virtualization Concepts
- JES2 Configuration
- Cloud Computing Concepts
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.4 level.
- Course Content