Exam – IBM Mainframe Systems Programmer Level I Certificate-Exam II 2.4
This exam is aimed at individuals at the beginning of their mainframe systems programmer career.
Completion of the following Interskill courses and related certificate videos:
- z/Architecture -Processing Workloads 2.4
- z/Architecture -Memory, Address Spaces, and Virtual Storage 2.4
- z/OS UNIX -z/OS UNIX System Services Basics 2.4
- z/VM Concepts, System Initialization and Shutdown
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers:
- Address Space Structure and Purpose
- Processing of Data in a z/OS System
- Mainframe I/O Processing
- Virtual Storage Concepts
- z/OS UNIX Interaction
- z/OS UNIX File System Concepts
- z/VM Virtualization Concepts
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.4 level.
- Course Content