Exam – IBM Mainframe Systems Programmer Level I Certificate-Final Exam 2.4
This exam is aimed at individuals at the beginning of their mainframe systems programmer career.
Completion of the following Interskill courses and related certificate videos:
- Storage -Introduction to Storage and Disk Systems 2.4
- Storage -Understanding Tape Storage 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) -Introduction to JCL 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) -JCL Coding Basics -JOB and EXEC Statements 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) -JCL Coding Basics -DD Statements 2.4
- Utilities -General Data Set Utilities 2.4
- Utilities -Data Utilities 2.4
- VSAM -Introduction to VSAM 2.4
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers:
- Disk, Tape, and Flash Storage
- Building of simple JCL Batch Jobs
- IEFBR14, IEBCOPY, IEBGENER, DFSORT Utilities
- Using the IDCAMS Utility to Create VSAM Data Sets
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.4 level.
- Course Content