CA OPS/MVS – Event Management and Automation - Overview, Components and Features
The CA OPS/MVS® Event Management and Automation - Overview, Components, and Features course explains the need for system automation in today's enterprise environment and describes the role of CA OPS/MVS. An introduction to of OPSVIEW panels and OPSLOG is also provided.
This course is suitable for Operators, Operations Analysts, and Systems Programmers.
General knowledge of JCL, TSO/ISPF, z/OS operations, and the REXX programming
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify how CA OPS/MVS performs system event automation
- Describe how the CA OPS/MVS OPSVIEW panels are used
- Access the OPSLOG Browse facility
- Invoke the Automation Analyzer
CA OPS/MVS Overview, Components, and Features
Event Management Concepts
Introduction to OPSVIEW
Navigating OPSVIEW Panels
The DISPLAY Command
The PROFILE Command
Event Automation Using the Automation Analyzer
Message Event Processing
Invoking the Automation Analyzer
Using the Automation Analyzer
CA OPS/MVS - Event Management and Automation - Overview, Components and Features Mastery Test
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278