Java Data Access for the IBM Enterprise
This course is intended for experienced Mainframe Programmers, particularly COBOL programmers, or Java programmers new to the IBM enterprise environment who need to understand the following: the Java datafile and database access, I-O methods, the special requirements and facilities used to access the IBM Enterprise systems unique data storage facilities, to use Java beans as reusable objects and enterprise Java beans for accessing the facilities provided by enterprise systems.
Experienced mainframe programmers, particularly COBOL programmers, or Java programmers new to the IBM enterprise environment.
Knowledge of Java programming and an understanding of the IBM enterprise environment and the unique data structures it supports
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand Java datafile and database access, and I-O methods.
- Understand the special requirements and facilities to access the IBM Enterprise systems that are unique data storage facilities.
- Understand Java beans as resusable objects and the functions of enterprise Java beans.
File I-O and Streams
Accessing Enterprise Data
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278