Project Resource Management
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to develop an understanding of Project Resource Management principles aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition.
Successful completion of the “Introduction to Project Management and PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition” module.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- List the four PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition processes involved in Project Resource Management
- Utilize tools and techniques to select appropriately skilled project team members and identify their roles and responsibilities
- Establish ground rules and use team building activities to develop a project team to enhance project performance
- Deploy leadership skills to manage a project team for project success
- Identify the resource requirements of a project
- Allocate resources to project activities
- Analyze the cumulative use of project resources and actual resource expenditure
Develop Project Team
Manage Project Team
Managing the Assignment of Resources
Cumulative Use of Resources
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278