Project Scope Management
This module is suitable for anyone who needs to develop an understanding of Project Scope Management principles aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition.
Successful completion of the “Introduction to Project Management and PMBOK® Guide-Sixth Edition” module.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify project activities that determine scope and define the term
- Demonstrate how project scope is used to create a project's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and validate scope
- Elaborate on the tools and techniques available to divide project activities into smaller, more manageable parts
- Identify components of the WBS and tools used to manage them
- Assemble a WBS
Project Definition and Scope
Work Breakdown Structures
Creating a WBS
Assigning ID Numbers to WBS Activities
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278