CA-ACF2® - Introduction
These courses describe how CA ACF2™ is used to protect and secure the system against accidental and malicious access and damage. It instructs the student on how CA ACF2™ works and how to define users, rules and parameters, to restrict access to the system and its resources.
Application programmers, systems programmers, database administrators, security administrators, and other personnel requiring knowledge of the use of CA ACF2™ Security Server on the z/OS platform.
Knowledge of TSO, ISPF, data sets, and basic security issues
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe how ACF2 users, data set rules, and resources rules are used
- Identify the interfaces that are used to access ACF2
- Log into ACF2
- Identify and interpret logonid records
- Define their logonid record
Introduction to CA-ACF2 Security
ACF2 Administration Roles
User Interfaces to CA-ACF2 Security
TSO/E and ISPF Interfaces
Batch, Operator, and Programming Interfaces
System Access Using CA-ACF2 Security
The Logon Process
The Logonid Record
The LIST ACF2 Command
CA-ACF2 - Introduction Mastery Test
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278