Guardian Principles Advanced
The Guardian Principles Advanced course provides an advanced view of how the Guardian operating system works. This includes descriptions of its architecture and processing.
Personnel requiring advanced knowledge of the Guardian operating system
Basic knowledge of the Guardian operating system
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify Guardian architecture
- Define the Guardian work process
- Identify how the Operating System works
Processes, Including Interprocess Communication and Non-stop Processing
DCT, TMF, EMS
The Expand Network
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278