Maintaining the Integrity of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS
The Maintaining the Integrity of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS course describes the creation and modification of current plans and long-term plans and the backup and recovery associated with them.
Workload Scheduling and Operations personnel responsible for maintaining the integrity of data within Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS.
- Concepts and general working knowledge of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS
- Knowledge of your organization’s backup strategy in regards to data stored in Tivoli
- Workload Scheduler for z/OS
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Create long-term and current plans
- Perform backup and recovery of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS data sets including the current plan
Creating and Maintaining Plans
Creating the Long-Term Plan Modifying the Long-Term Plan Creating the Current Plan and Daily Reports
Undertaking Backup and Recovery
Ensuring the Integrity of the Current Plan Performing General Backup and Recovery Creating an Audit Report
Maintaining the Integrity of Tivoli Workload Scheduler for z/OS Mastery Test
This course is part of
the IBM Open Badge Program
Mainframe Production Scheduler
Tivoli Workload Scheduler
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278