VM/ESA Overview for VSE
The VM/ESA Overview course provides an overview of the ESA update of VM. This includes the requirements to IPL and running guest operating systems.
Personnel who need to upgrade their VM skills to VM/ESA
Knowledge of VM
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify how Guest Operating Systems are run
- Identify how VM is started
- Recognize the changes between VM/SP, VM/XA, and VM/ESA
Changes Between VM/SP, VM/XA, and VM/ESA
Types of IPL
Time and Date Setting
Running Guest Operating Systems
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278