JCL Problem Resolution Assessment 2.3
Skills and knowledge in identifying and resolving JCL errors. The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- JCL (z/OS) - Introduction to z/OS JCL 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - JCL Coding Basics - JOB and EXEC Statements 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - JCL Coding Basics - DD Statements 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - Advanced JCL Data Set Use 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - Working with Procedures and Symbols 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - Controlling Job and Step Processing 2.3
- JCL (z/OS) - Running and Debugging JCL 2.3
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for resolving JCL syntax and runtime errors.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- Interpreting JCL code and error messages
- Resolving JCL syntax and runtime errors
- Performing job restarts.
The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.
This course is part of
the IBM Digital Badge Program
Interskill - Mainframe Specialist
Job Control Language - Expert
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278