Objective Mainframe Skills Analysis
How do you know what your people don’t know?
Mainframe Managers: you know the strengths and weaknesses of your systems through hard data and yet you rely on instinct and observation to know the strengths and weaknesses of your workforce.
Advances in e-learning make an Objective Skills Analysis program effortless to implement and monitor. Mainframe personnel will sit online assessments composed of banks of scenario based, mainframe topic questions. This gradually builds up the data to give management a comprehensive picture of the workforce’s skill levels.
Objective mainframe skills analysis enables mainframe management to:
The Enterprise Receives Value from:
- Avoiding down time caused by user error
- Avoiding project delays
- Having the very best person for the job, in each job
- Promoting the right people
- Optimizing available training time by targeting training to skill gaps and not just “blanket” training
- Optimizing training expenditure by targeting training on areas of greatest need