IBM and Interskill Learning is pleased to offer you this Curriculum of Mainframe eLearning Courses at no cost to qualifying universities and schools! We hope that this training brings positive results in your mainframe computing career! We wish you all the best for the future!
Please enter the information requested below to get your LoginID and Password to access your 14 Mainframe eLearning Courses.
This program will be ending on August 31, 2022. If you have completed all or part of the program, be sure to print out your historical records before August 31, 2022. Please be aware that the total estimated hours to complete all courses is about 70 hours.
Important items before you register.
- If you have reached this page without first registering via the IBM website, your registration will not be processed.
- The form below requires the IBMid you used to register on IBM’s website – Please register at https://academic-prod.c8f8f055.public.multi-containers.ibm.com/a2mt/email-auth to receive your IBMid.
- Once you register below, it can take up to 48 hours during normal business hours before you receive the email with your login credentials. Please DO NOT attempt to register more than once.
- If you have not received your registration email from Interskill Learning after 48 hours, please be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder prior to submitting a support case to Interskill Learning at https://www.interskill.com/contact-customer-support/
Course List Offering
- 1. IBM Development Environment Overview
- 2. Introduction to z/OS JCL
- 3. Db2 – Db2 Fundamentals V12
- 4. Db2 – Introduction to RDBMSs and Db2 V12
- 5. Db2 – Manage Data Definitions with Db2 V12
- 6. Db2 – Db2 SQL Fundamentals V12
- 7. Db2 – Advanced Db2 SQL V12
- 8. Db2 – Create and Maintain Db2 Programs V12
- 9. Db2 – Db2 Stored Procedures V12
- 10. Db2 – Optimize Db2 Application Performance V12
- 11. Introduction to the REXX Programming Language
- 12. REXX Keyword Instructions
- 13. REXX Built-In Functions
- 14. REXX with z/OS and TSO/E