This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for monitoring batch or system activity, using SDSF.
The following Interskill course has been used as reference for this assessment:
- SDSF – Introduction and Basic Concepts 2.5
- SDSF – Working with SDSF Data 2.5
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- Accessing SDSF
- Methods used to interact with SDSF
- Manipulating SDSF screen content
- SDSF server operation
- Accessing and interpreting log data