This badge holder has a solid understanding of mainframe performance requirements, and the tools used to obtain performance statistics. Using SMF data, this person can identify and resolve CPU and I/O performance issues and can create a workload management policy to meet organizational goals. This person can explain how software licensing costs are determined, and can also use performance data to identify future system capacity requirements.
- Z Performance – Introduction to Mainframe Performance
- Z Performance – z/OS I/O Performance and Capacity Planning z/OS 2.5
- Z Performance – z/OS Performance Tools and Software Pricing z/OS 2.5
- Z Performance – z/OS Workload Manager z/OS 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 12
Badge Skills Tags: Systems Tuning, SMF, RMF, MSU, MIPS, LSPR, Software License Costs, I/O Performance, z/OS Workload Manager, Capacity Planning, Systems Programmer, Systems Administrator
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.