Using JES2 error and warning messages, this badge earner can identify batch and system issues, and analyze problems by issuing additional investigative JES2 commands. The individual can use this knowledge to resolve batch and system problems including those related to JES2 initialization and shutdown.
- JES2 – Resolving Network and Spool Space Problems 2.5
- JES2 – Managing JES2 Checkpoints 2.5
- JES2 – Identifying and Resolving JES2 System Problems 2.5
- JES2 – Advanced – Tips and Tricks 2.5
- JES2 – Command Simulations 2.5
- JES2 – Problem Resolution Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 15.5
Badge Skills Tags: Batch Jobs, JES2, JES2 Checkpoints, JES2 Commands, JES2 Initialization, JES2 Spool, JES2 Termination, Operations Analyst, Senior Computer Operator, Systems, Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.