This badge holder can use JCL to create a wide range of data sets ranging from standard partitioned and sequential data sets, to GDGs, VSAM, and z/OS UNIX files. They can also define, modify, and reference system symbols in their JCL code and can specify condition code checking for job steps.
- JCL (z/OS) – Advanced JCL Data Set Use 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – Controlling Job and Step Processing 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – Working with Procedures and Symbols 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 12
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Batch Jobs, Batch Processing, Computer Operator, Conditional Processing, Generation Data Sets, DD Statement, EXEC Statement, JCL, JCL Syntax, JOB Statement, Operations, Analyst, Production Scheduler, Programs, Systems Programmer, Tape Data Sets, z/OS 2.5, z/OS UNIX Files
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.