This badge earner can display health checks and interpret related messages and statuses. They can use SDSF to display JES2 resource shortages and can identify and respond to system requests. This person can describe how to perform a spool offload, manipulate JES2 node and line attributes, and display various z/OS system defaults.
- SDSF – System Health and Managing JES2 Resources 2.5
- SDSF – Using SDSF to Work with System Information and Devices 2.5
- SDSF – Managing System Resources Using SDSF Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 8
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Computer Operator, Health Check, JES2 Resource Shortage, Operations Analyst, Production Scheduler, SDSF, Systems Programmer, WTOR, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.