This badge earner can access data stored in mainframe data sets using TSO and ISPF. They can also use these products to rename, copy, move and delete data sets and can describe how raw data is manipulated using edit line and primary commands.
- ISPF (z/OS) – Managing Data Files and Definitions with ISPF/PDF 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – Displaying and Manipulating Data in View and Edit Mode 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – Using Edit Primary Commands 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – Advanced ISPF Data Editing Techniques 2.5
- ISPF (z/OS) – Advanced – Tips and Tricks – TSO 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 16.5
Badge Skills Tags: Applications Programmer, Computer Operator, DSLIST, ISPF, Operations Analyst, Production Scheduler, Systems Programmer, TSO, VTOC, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.