This badge earner can identify common IBM utility programs and describe how they are used. They can also code JCL and control statements for data copying utilities (IEBGENER, ICEGENER, and IEBCOPY), and general utilities (IEFBR14, IEBUPDATE, IEBCOMPR, IEHLIST and IEHPROGM). The earner can describe and code DFSORT programs used to reorganize data.
- Utilities – General Data Set Utilities 2.5
- Utilities – Copy, Compare, and List Data Utilities 2.5
- Utilities – Sort and Update Data Utilities 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 10
Badge Skills Tags: Application Programmer, Computer Operator, DFSORT, ICEGENER, IEBCOMPR, IEBCOPY, IEBGENER, IEBUPDTE, IEFBR14, IEHPROGM, JCL, Operations, Analyst, Production Scheduler, Systems Programmer, z/OS 2.5
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.