This badge earner can identify common processes, commands, and tools that are used in identifying z/OS system errors and poor performance, and can resolve issues using a number a resources, including MVS commands.
- z/OS – Identifying z/OS System Problems 2.5
- z/OS – Removing Tasks from the z/OS System 2.5
- z/OS – Techniques for Handling General z/OS Problems 2.5
- z/OS – MVS Command Simulations 2.5
- z/OS – z/OS Problem Diagnosis and Resolution Assessment 2.5
Total Estimated Hours: 15.5
Badge Skills Tags: Catalog Address Space, CANCEL Command, Computer Operator, Command Flooding, Dumps, FORCE Command, Runtime Diagnostics, SVC Dump, Systems Programmer, System Wait
Earn this IBM Digital Badge
If you or your organization does not currently have access to Interskill online mainframe training:
- IBM digital badges are provided by IBM at no cost and awarded for a variety of achievements.
- The training required to earn this specific IBM digital badge requires access to Interskill’s industry leading online mainframe training.
- Please check with us, as your company may already have access to this mainframe training resource.