Exam – IBM Mainframe Systems Operator Level I Certificate-Final Exam 2.4
This exam is designed for individuals looking for a career as an IBM mainframe system operator.
The following Interskill courses and related certificate videos:
- ISPF (z/OS) – Using Online System Facilities -TSO/ISPF 2.4
- SDSF – Concepts and Operation 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – Introduction to JCL 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics -JOB and EXEC Statements 2.4
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics -DD Statements 2.4
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario-based questions that have been included in this exam.
This exam covers:
- TSO and ISPF access, and general configuration of those products
- Manipulation of SDSF for common use
- Building of simple JCL batch jobs
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.4 level.
- Course Content