Checkout some of our NEW and updated mainframe training courses. As a customer, you automatically receive access to these courses. Be sure to ENROLL for them when you access the MyInterskill LMS. We add and/or update courses several times per year, so check this page often!
New and Updated Courses Released This Quarter
IBM Developer for z/OS Curriculum
We have added a new curriculum that replaces our previous RDz Curriculum.
IBM Z Enterprise 2022
Six new courses that will replace our existing Z Enterprise 2021 curriculum have been added.
- IBM Z – Introduction to the IBM Z Systems
- IBM Z – Hardware Models – z16
- IBM Z – Hardware Models – z15
- IBM Z – Hardware Models – z14
- IBM Z – Hardware Models – z13
- IBM Z – Introduction to LinuxONE
Two new courses were added to our existing Cloud Computing Curriculum.
New and Updated Courses Released 1st Quarter 2022
We have released 4 new JES3plus courses.
- JES3plus – JES3plus Fundamentals
- JES3plus – JES3plus for System Operators
- JES3plus – JES3plus for System Programmers
- JES3plus – JES3plus for Application Programmers
New and Updated Courses Released 4th Quarter 2021
We have released our first of many new Expert Video type courses.
We have added 2 new WebSphere courses
- WebSphere – Introduction to Java and WebSphere Application Server
- WebSphere – Introduction to Java and WebSphere Application Server on z/OS
CICS v5.6 Curriculum
We have updated all the CICS v5.3 to CICS v5.6 courses
We have 1 new course!
New VSAM Curriculum
Two new courses
New and Updated Courses Released 3rd Quarter 2021
We have updated all of our RACF courses!
Cloud Computing Curriculum
We have 2 new course!
IBM Z Enterprise Curriculum
Three new courses with the latest Z hardware.